Sunday, October 2, 2011

Retirement Road Trip 2011: Day 38, Sunday 10/2

0 miles today, and final day at Coarsegold.

Had a nice visit last night from a couple parked next door in a truck camper.  Paul and Susan are from Maine and have been on the road since August 13.  We shared some wine and talked about places visited.  They have actually camped at and been to some of the same places I have.  They are on the homeward bound leg of their tip, and will be back home in two weeks.

Well, today was just like any regular Sunday at home, although I guess this is my temporary home.  I cooked bacon and eggs for breakfast, read the news online, did some laundry, changed the sheets on the bed, tidied up the camper, went for a walk with Zoey, balanced the checkbook, and paid some bills online from my mobile office.  :-)


Oh, in my spare time, I started reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo."  Got sucked in and read over 200 pages while sitting outside in the sun and 80 degree weather.   Monday I pack up and head to Sequoia National Park where I'm meeting former student, Lyndsay Belt.  Can't wait.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy and appreciate feedback. Please feel free to add your name to make it more personal. Thank you for checking in.