Tuesday, April 5, 2011

France 2.0

I'm on my way back to France!

I was asked to chaperone the High School trip again this year. It took me about thirty seconds to make a decision. Unlike last year when Canton High School and Potsdam traveled together, this year it is just Potsdam students traveling. There are twenty-four students and two chaperones on this trip. Danielle Wilson, the High School French Teacher is the other chaperone. Good thing. After the trip last year I resolved to begin learning French. Guess what? I didn't. A few months ago, when I was asked to chaperone again, I thought about buying Rosetta Stone. Now, with about a day before the trip begins, I think it is too late regardless of how good Rosetta Stone is supposed to be. Fortunately many of the people in France who deal with tourists know English. Besides, I will be with students who know French, right? Well, maybe.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy and appreciate feedback. Please feel free to add your name to make it more personal. Thank you for checking in.