Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Trip to France: Prologue

Wow! I've been asked to be a chaperone for the Potsdam-Canton French Exchange trip this year. While I have traveled extensively in the US, (I've been to all 48 of the lower 48 states) I have never been out of the US other than next-door Canada.

The French Exchange is celebrating its twentieth anniversary this year. For those twenty years, high school students from France have come to Potsdam and Canton and lived in American homes for two weeks. In exchange, our students have then traveled to France for two weeks and stayed in the homes of the same students who came here. This year, our students leave the afternoon of April 8th and return home on April 22nd.

My hope is to update this blog on a somewhat regular basis. I have an app for my iPhone that will allow me to make short updates on a moments notice. I will write longer reports using my laptop when the chance arises. Other than the stress of packing and making sub plans, all is well.

Stay tuned.....................

1 comment:

  1. Tell the gang I am glad the flight was smooth. Enjoy the adventure! WF

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy and appreciate feedback. Please feel free to add your name to make it more personal. Thank you for checking in.